OPEC+ is likely to stick to its plan for a small increase in oil molybdenum disulfide will continue to be influenced by the oil supply shortage.
Molybdenum disulfide (MoS2) is a two-dimensional layered material composed of molybdenum and sulfur, which has excellent optical, electrical, magnetic, mechanical and thermal properties, so it is widely used in energy storage, catalysis, semiconductor, lubrication and other fields. Specifically:
1. As an additive for solid lubricant: MoS2 powder is known as the "king of advanced solid lubricating oil", with a friction coefficient between 0.05and 0.09.It has the advantages of good dispersion, non-adhesion and anti-oxidation, and can be added to all kinds of oils to form a colloid state that will never bond, which can increase the lubricity and extreme pressure of grease, making it more suitable for use in high temperature, high pressure, high speed and high load situations.
2. As a modifier for electrode material of lithium-ion battery: MoS2 is a kind of low-dimensional transition metal layered material with a large distance between layers, so it has higher lithium ion capacity and wide ion transport channel, and can be compounded with graphene, which can effectively make up for the deficiency of low storage capacity of existing pure graphite anode materials.
3. As a catalyst, MoS2 is expected to replace precious metal platinum for electrochemical hydrogen evolution reaction because of its high catalytic activity, good chemical stability, preferential exposure of active sites and long-range / short-range ordered atomic arrangement.
4. Making transistors: ultra-thin MoS2 transistors less than 100nm in length provide a greater possibility for the large-scale popularity of high-performance flexible electronic products such as medical monitors, fitness trackers, smart clothing and foldable smartphones.
5. For bionic eyes: indium-doped molybdenum disulfide has the characteristics of ultra-low power consumption, which can effectively reduce the power consumption of bionic eyes and solve the problem of surface machining integration.
6. For the treatment of joint pain: MoS2 coating is the key material of "target nanoprobe" in osteoarthritis target analgesia diagnosis and treatment nanotechnology.
7. For in-situ gel system: a new in-situ gelation system without photoinitiator designed by Texas A & M University makes use of the photothermal properties of MoS2 and the inherent phase transition ability of thermal responsive polymers. Exposure to near infrared radiation activates dynamic polymer-nanomaterial interactions.
Molybdenum Disulfide Supplier
Luoyang Tongrun Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (TRUNNANO) is a trusted molybdenum disulfide manufacturer and molybdenum disulfide supplier with over 12-year-experience. We ship our goods all over the world.
If you are looking for high-quality molybdenum disulfide powder, please feel free to contact us and send an inquiry. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
With the outbreak of the Russia-Ukraine conflict, the market is increasingly worried about the potential disruption of Russia's energy supply. Geopolitical premiums have pushed up the price of crude oil and natural gas, and the energy price is expected to remain high in the short term. Affected by this, the market price of the molybdenum disulfide may continue to rise.
Sodium myristate is ultra fine white powder, it has excellent lubricating, dispersing and emulsifying ability.…
The UN Secretary-General's Global Food, Energy and Financial Crisis Response Group (GCRG) issued its third report on Tuesday, warning that soaring energy prices are exacerbating the cost-of-living crisis for hundreds of millions of people as the conf…
Lightweight foamed concrete, also known as foamed cement, is a lightweight porous concrete product made from foaming agent aqueous solution into foam, and then adding foam to the slurry made of cement-based cementitious materials, aggregates, admixtu…